Explore a young nation on this journey from Capitol Hill and George Washington’s home to reenactments on Gettysburg’s battlefields and dinner in a haunted tavern. This New England tour immerses you in the past, you’ll be chatting with blacksmiths in Colonial Williamsburg as well as visiting the monuments of D. C.’s National Mall.
- Explore Gettysburg with a Local Specialist
- Visit Mount Vernon, Jamestown, Colonial Williamsburg, Monticello, Gettysburg National Military Park, the National Mall, St John’s Church, Independence National Historic Park
- View the Washington Monument, U.S. Capitol Building, the White House, Liberty Bell
- Dive Into Culture Relive the American Revolution at the Yorktown Victory Center surrounded by period artifacts and experiencing first-hand the dramatic “Siege of Yorktown” with a 180-degree surround screen and dramatic special effects.
- Dive Into Culture Meet Sylvia Tabb-Lee who will bring America’s slavery history to life.
- MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Explore the Gettysburg National Military Park Museum and Visitor Center, where our visit helps to contribute to their efforts to preserve the battlefield.
- 1 Farewell Dinner
- 1 Lunch
- 1 Welcome Reception
- 2 Regional Dinners
- 7 Breakfasts
First class travel Highlights
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- All transport and transfers shown
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Optional Experiences and free time
Greetings Washington, D.C.
Uncover The History Of Washington, D.C.
Marvel At Mount Vernon
Step Back In Time At Colonial Williamsburg
Explore Charlottesville And Monticello
Unlock The Legacy Of Gettysburg
Journey To Philadelphia
Discover The Sights Of Philadelphia